- scientific bases for nutrition assessment of selected population groups
- optimization of nutritional prevention and nutritional therapy of various diseases
- nutrition and health education
- designing and developing sensory quality, nutritional value and physic-chemical properties of food, including food of special nutritional use, convenience food, functional food and ecological food
- raw materials, technical, technological, and hygienic aspect of food quality
- food consumption in Poland – diagnosis and trends among different groups of consumers (paying attention to the consumer’s living standards).
Faculty of Human Nutrition and Consumer Sciences